Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 15-03-2021 Origin:Site
The weather has been pretty good recently. I found grills near me. I went to the supermarket with my family to buy a lot of mushrooms. I just grilled them. I just want to eat the original flavor and add some condiments, the original mushrooms. The taste is sweet and delicious.
Material: Mushroom 400g
Seasoning: vegetarian oyster sauce 1Tbsp seaweed fragrant pine
Excipients: salt, light soy sauce, cumin powder, chili powder, peanut oil
Barbecue tools, stainless steel silicone oil brush, bamboo skewers or stainless steel baking skewers, natural machine-made fruit wood particles,
Z Grills ZPG-7002F
Medium temperature barbecue
1.Wash the mushrooms and cut them in half, then string together with bamboo skewers.
2. Brush the mushroom skewers with a little oil.
3. Preheat the oven, I bake it at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes. (I can bake the mushrooms in a small oven. I cut the mushrooms in half. I only bake them for 15 minutes. There is water and shrinkage, so they are cooked.)
4. Pour out the moisture from the grilled mushrooms, add a tablespoon of vegetarian oyster sauce and cook together. (It's a pity that the mushrooms are drained of water, so they are concentrated with soy sauce. You can just sprinkle some salt and pepper without adding soy sauce.)
5. Cook until concentrated. (The original mushroom juice has a sweet taste, so I just add vegetarian oyster sauce.)
6. Brush the mushroom platters with boiled mushroom sauce.
7. I also sprinkle some fragrant pine on top of the mushroom skewers before serving.